For Panshet Flood Affected People
Panshet flood affected people were not getting justice for more than 60 years. They were fighting but were not getting justice. The issue was continuously followed up by taking high level meetings of the ministers and administrative officials. As a result, government transferred land to 103 housing societies.
- Panshet flood affected people were rented land
- Ownership of the land was transferred to Panshet flood affected people. This happened after 58 years.
- Stamp duty of 1976 would be applicable for ownership rights.
- Work is in progress for regularization of extended work in the localities, where flood affected people stay.
Benefits of the project
- Ownership of the land go housing societies has paved the way for redevelopment of areas in Sahkar Nagar and Padmavati.
- Panshet flood affected people will get hereditary rights and will be entitled for bank loans.
- They can sale the property without government approval.
- Extended construction in the areas like Laxmi Nagar, Maharshi Nagar, Duttwadi and Shivdarshan will be regularized.