Play grounds in Pune city were in bad condition. Play grounds or sports complexes were not being maintained properly. It was necessary to ensure their maintenance and used for the purpose. Indian games were encouraged by making coaches available. Play grounds were made available for the purpose.
- Playgrounds in the schools will be developed and appointment of coaches
- Swimming pool and badminton hall in Bibwewadi
- Sports competition under Aamar Trophy and Chief Minister Trophy
- Yoga centers were set up in schools and gardens to encourage Yoga and for public health
Benefits of the project
- We will have sports persons of international standard as students will be interested in the sports at early stage
- Sportsmen will be encouraged and trained at sports complexes.
- Skills, capabilities and potential of the sports persons will be enhanced because competitive atmosphere
- Physical fitness, emotional balance and spiritual progress can be achieved because of Yoga.